- 3 Tbsp. strong espresso
- 1 tsp. hazelnut spread
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 pinch ginger
- 1 pinch cardamom
- milk and milk foam
- In a cup, stir the hazelnut spread and honey with a pinch of ginger and cardamom until creamy.
- Add a strong shot of espresso and a frothy milk topping like a Cappuccino
- Dilute a little hazelnut spread with espresso. Add this mixture to the frothy milk topping as decoration.
TIP You can use chocolate sauce instead of the runny chocolate spread for decoration.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Types of Conduits are Used in Below Ground Applications? - August 12, 2022
- Summer Safety Tips - August 12, 2022
- Manhattan-inspired Condo Balcony - August 12, 2022