Okanagan Cherry Mint Smoothie
Smoothies are great for a quick breakfast and this one, made with almond beverage, is also terrific for a bedtime snack. Cherries are high in antioxidants to protect your health and have the bonus of containing melatonin to aid sleep. Using any cherry will do, if you can't find them fresh using frozen works just as well.
- 2 cups frozen cherries
- 1 ½ cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla
- ½ cup fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons hemp
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Raw honey (optional)
- Place cherries in blender topped with Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla and pulse to mash.
- Rinse fresh mint, cut off woody stems and add. Add hemp seeds, cinnamon and raw honey, if using, and blend until smooth.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving: 357 Calories; 3g Fat (8.9% calories from fat); 9g Protein; 62g Carbohydrate; 10g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 143mg Sodium.
For more information and cooking inspiration, visit www.almondbreeze.ca
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 29, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 29, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 29, 2023
Leave a Comment