- An old ‘Barbie Wardrobe” or similar.
- Wood plank cut into 4 lengths (Home Depot Cutting service)
- No Nails wood glue and small 1 1/2 in. finishing nails
- Lamp kit and threaded lamp rod
- 4 small lamp feet
- Rustoleum paint – gloss – white / black / pink
- Masking tape
- Glitter ribbon banding
- Glue gun and sticks
- Barbie silhouette logo
The following two tabs change content below.
Nicholas is the DIY Editor for Canadian Home Trends Magazine, an award-winning Designer Decorator, and appears as a guest expert on City TV’s CityLine. As Principal Designer, Interior Decorator and Stylist for Nicholas Rosaci Interiors, Nicholas creates chic, confident and glamorous spaces that cross the divide between Modern and Traditional.
Latest posts by Nicholas Rosaci (see all)
- Glamorous Office Design - December 4, 2023
- Nicholas Rosaci’s Modern Canadian Cottage Design Board - December 4, 2023
- How Do You Make An Easter Special? - December 4, 2023