POT PIE MIXTURE INGREDIENTS
- 1 kg Skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cute into bite-sized chunks
- 1Tbsp. Butter
- 1 jar KFI Butter Chicken Sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 large potato, small diced
- 1/2 cup mixed vegetables
- Salt & Pepper to taste
NAAN CRUST INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 tsp. instant yeast
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 – 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tsp. minced garlic (optional)
- Start by preparing the Naan crust. Combine warm water, yeast, and sugar in a large bowl. Let sit for five minutes until mixture bubbles.
- Add olive oil, yogurt, egg, salt and 2 cups flour. Stir till smooth.
- Knead 3-5 times on a floured countertop until smooth.
- Place dough in a greased bowl. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled.
- While you wait for the dough to double, place butter and chicken in a hot pan and sauté until cooked half way through.
- Add cubed potatoes and continue to sauté for 2 minutes.
- Continue by adding mixed vegetables, KFI Butter Chicken Sauce and chicken stock. Sauté for an additional 5 minutes.
- Place pot pie mixture in ramekins.
- Once the dough has doubled, roll out the Naan dough to a 1/4 inch in thickness on a lightly floured surface and cut out shapes with an empty ramekin.
- Place Naan cutouts on top of each ramekin and brush with melted butter.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F for 20 minutes until Naan crust is lightly golden brown.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve warm.
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - June 6, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - June 6, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - June 6, 2023
Leave a Comment