A favourite, simple dish for the holidays. It looks like heaven and tastes like a dream.
- green beans*
- green onions*
- goat cheese
- *equal amounts
- Toss the beans, asparagus and green onions in olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Grill the asparagus but don’t over-cook them. Remember they’ll continue to cook a little when you remove them from the heat.
- Serve on a plate with crumbled goat cheese, hand-torn parsley, olive oil, a squeeze of fresh lemon and a dash of cracked pepper
I prefer to make this recipe with thinner asparagus as they grill tender without having to char them. - Chef Mike Ward
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Remote Schooling: Creating a Dedicated eLearning Space - September 16, 2021
- Create a Guest Bathroom for Outdoor Entertaining - September 16, 2021
- Educational Travel Ideas for Families - September 16, 2021