JACKLYNN’S DESIGN TIPS
- When designing a dining room, consider using a dark wall colour as it sets the mood and creates a warm and welcoming space.
- Instead of purchasing a dining room set, mix individual pieces to create a space that is interesting and unique.
- If you love to entertain, choose the largest table your room can hold and fabric chairs that are cosy and comfortable for those extended dinner parties.
GET THIS LOOK
- Select Indigo (SW 6531) for your walls and Glimmer (SW 6478) for your trim. Sherwin-Williams
- Hang a gorgeous Feiss chandelier between 23″ to 36″ above the table height. Robinson Lighing & Bath Center (CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR JO AND ENTER TO WIN THIS CHANDELIER!)
- Add an area rug. Flor
- Add a beautiful table, placed at lease 32″ to 26″ from the wall. The Goods
- Accent with fabric chairs (The Goods) and pillows (Threadcount).
- Add a painting. West Elm
- Accessorize with a table runner (West Elm) and candle holders (Crate & Barrel).
The following two tabs change content below.
Jacklynn Little, Principle Designer and founder of Jacklynn Little Interiors, has been designing most of her adult life and turned her talent and passion into a full time career 15 years ago. Her focus is always to help her clients achieve a functional and beautiful home all while giving them a positive design experience. Jacklynn takes the overwhelming design and renovation stress away from her clients so they can focus on the end results, “it can certainly be overwhelming.” She works collaboratively with her client’s style, needs and budgets to develop a space that is both creative, contemporary, and unique to her client’s lifestyle. Jacklynn believes that everyone deserves to live in a beautiful home.
Latest posts by Jacklynn Little (see all)
- Designer Christmas in Pink - March 22, 2023
- 5 Budget Saving Tips for Summer Entertaining - March 22, 2023
- Big Ideas for Your Powder Room - March 22, 2023
Leave a Comment