Tropical Peach Breeze Smoothie
To start a busy weekday morning or for a healthy afternoon snack, here is a recipe for a nutritious tropical peach breeze smoothie. Offering a twist to classic smoothies, this delicious drink features nutmeg, ginger and coconut water.
- 1 (14 oz/398 mL) can California Cling Peaches in fruit juices from concentrate
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) coconut water or plain or vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Greek vanilla, honey or peach yogurt, preferably 0%
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ginger
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) nutmeg
- Honey or agave syrup (optional)
- Drain peaches reserving 2 tbsp (30 mL) juice.
- Place peaches, reserved peach juice, coconut water or almond milk, yogurt, vanilla, ginger and nutmeg in a blender. Blend until smooth. If you wish, sweeten with honey or agave syrup.
For more recipes, please visit www.calclingpeach.ca
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 26, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 26, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 26, 2023
Leave a Comment