I chose a mixture of industrial elements and luxurious touches for this kitchen. I selected an Indian Brown brick veneer for the back wall. Yorkshire cabinetry in Evening Grey and Silestone Eternal Desert Silver countertops, carry a warm undertone while champagne bronze hardware and Sampson pendant lights add a touch of luxury. A professional 48″ Heritage range makes this kitchen a chef’s dream and industrial touches like the Bistro faucet and Yaletown stools finish the look. – Marc Atiyolil, Editor-in-Chief of Canadian Home Trends Magazine
- Brick Veneer, www.stoneselex.com;
- Cabinetry, www.gemcabinets.com;
- Silestone Eternal, ca.silestone.com;
- Hardware, www.richelieu.com;
- Pendant, www.kuzcolighting.com;
- Heritage Range by Dacor, www.tascoappliances.ca;
- Bistro Faucet, www.riobel.ca;
- Stool, www.urbanbarn.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Marc Atiyolil is the editor-in-chief of the home décor publication, Home Trends Magazine. His charismatic, down to earth approach can be seen first hand as the co-host of the Marc & Mandy Show airing on networks across North America. His mantra, “Be bold, be different, be unique – Yet keep it simple” is reflected in all of his work. Marc is an avid promoter of breaking down the myths of design and offering simple alternatives to complicated design processes.
Latest posts by Marc Atiyolil (see all)
- Marc’s Bold Viva Magenta Living Room Design Board - March 20, 2023
- His Take, Her Take: LG OLED Objet Collection Posé TV - March 20, 2023
- Luxurious Holiday Living Room Design Board - March 20, 2023
Leave a Comment