Gluten Free Pancakes
- 3 bananas
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 6 eggs
- Preheat frying pan.
- Mix eggs, bananas and coconut flour until it turns into a thick puree.
- Oil pan and pour mixture to make pancake.
- Cook one side for approximately 3-4 minutes until it is golden then flip it.
- Cook the other side for 3-4 minutes till golden as well.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Massimo Capra has been on The Food Network many times with successful shows like Restaurant Makeover. He has a regular spot on CityTV’s Cityline, is a national column writer and author of two best selling cookbooks. He is now the host of his own destination cooking show called Gourmet Escapes. He is co-owner/executive of Mistura and also brings his passion for great gourmet food at affordable prices to Canada’s busiest airport, Pearson International (Toronto), with the opening of Boccone Trattoria Veloce and Boccone Pronto.
Latest posts by Massimo Capra (see all)
- Holiday Stuffed Turkey Roll - June 8, 2023
- Chef Massimo’s Nova Scotia Scallops & Mushrooms - June 8, 2023
- Chef Massimo’s Mozzarella Spring Rolls - June 8, 2023
Leave a Comment