We can’t get enough of Farmhouse Style! Can you? It’s the perfect blend of rustic and refined. Here are three ways to incorporate that signature farmhouse style into your kitchen!
1. Add Wooden Beams – We couldn’t be more obsessed with the rustic wooden beams in our client’s farmhouse kitchen. They’re from Rebarn, a Toronto based artisan studio where salvaged lumber is reborn into one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted feature pieces! (Photo from our client.)
2. Incorporate a Farmhouse Sink – These will add a touch of farmhouse charm to your updated kitchen! Not to mention, they’re incredibly functional and practical! Just think of all of the room you have for dishes!
3. Fill the Space with Charm and Character – fun and unique accessories to will add charm and a homey touch to your kitchen! We love the special touches our client has made to their farmhouse kitchen! (Photo from our client.)
For more great ideas and inspiration for your kitchen, follow our Instagram page!
Latest posts by Rhonda Thornton (see all)
- Creating a Farmhouse Style Kitchen - October 12, 2018
- New Life for Tired Kitchen Cabinets - October 12, 2018
- Tips for Designing a Functional, Stylish Kitchen Island - July 31, 2018