- If you plan on staying in the home for more than a few years, you’re most likely best served by starting fresh and putting the budget into new cabinetry, countertops and appliances.
- If the cabinets are in good shape and you like the layout and overall design, sometimes a refresher, like a paint job, is a great option if you’re looking for a simple, quick cosmetic update.
The following two tabs change content below.
Rhonda Thornton, Principal of Bloomsbury Fine Cabinetry, is an accomplished Kitchen Designer with over 17 years of residential kitchen design and planning experience. Bloomsbury Fine Cabinetry is a leader in design and manufacturing of truly Custom Cabinetry, specializing in the art of Bespoke English-Style cabinetmaking, built to with stand the test of time and trends. Rhonda has collaborated on well over 500 kitchen projects and has had the privilege to contribute her expertise to some of the most stunning homes and cottages in the GTA.
Latest posts by Rhonda Thornton (see all)
- Coastal Elegance Designer Space - May 30, 2023
- Should I panel my Refrigerator - May 30, 2023
- Bold Color Decor - May 30, 2023
Leave a Comment