Small Vanity, Big StyleHow to Redo my Vanity with Karla Dreyer. Here are a few ways to dress up a vanity in a small bathroom.
- When space is limited, accents need to be both functional and stylish. A pretty candle and great looking soap are perfect examples.
- If floor space is available, use a decorative basket to add both style and function to your bathroom!
- In a small bathroom, choosing a vanity that offers color and plenty of storage is a great way to create a functional, stylish focal point.
The following two tabs change content below.
Karla is an award-winning Interior Stylist who believes in living authentically at home and in life. Her work has been featured in ELLE Magazine, Style at Home Magazine, Rue Magazine, Design*Sponge, Western Living, Modern Sanctuary and Vancouver Magazine. She is a regular guest expert on City TV’s Breakfast Television, CBC, produces the reoccurring “How to Style” series on the Marc and Mandy Show, and for Canadian Home Trends Magazine. She has been awarded Best of Houzz Design, Customer Service, and the Influencer Award. She also produces a weekly You-Tube Show with Design Tips & DIYs.
Latest posts by Karla Dreyer (see all)
- Bedroom Refresh with Karla Dreyer - May 30, 2023
- Refresh Your Space with Color - May 30, 2023
- Kitchen Refresh with Karla Dreyer - May 30, 2023
Leave a Comment