When it comes to upgrading or refreshing your kitchen cabinets, there is a wide breadth of design tactics you can utilize to get the job done! A few months ago, we delved into the pros and cons of painting and refurbishing an older kitchen vs. starting fresh with new cabinetry! The verdict? Well it’s a little bit complicated to say the least, so you’ll have to give it a read before sinking your teeth into today’s post!
Now for those of you that did manage to catch our previous blog, today is somewhat of an extension of that, so we’ll go over a few housekeeping items and refreshers to ensure we’re all on the same page when it comes to refreshing your cabinets versus starting over!
- If you plan on staying in the home for more than a few years, you’re most likely best served by starting fresh and putting the budget into new cabinetry, counter tops and appliances.
- If the cabinets are in good shape and you like the lay out and overall design, sometimes a refresher, like a paint job, is a great option if you’re looking for a simple, quick cosmetic update.
So for those of you that have already invested in quality cabinetry that is still in great shape, but perhaps just needs a bit of TLC, click here for four unique and effective ways to give your cabinets a refresh.
Latest posts by Rhonda Thornton (see all)
- Creating a Farmhouse Style Kitchen - October 12, 2018
- New Life for Tired Kitchen Cabinets - October 12, 2018
- Tips for Designing a Functional, Stylish Kitchen Island - July 31, 2018